Some parts will require a core (used /worn part) to be returned. These parts are clearly marked and carry an additional charge that you must acknowledge before you can order the part. The following is a list of information regarding cores. Please read them carefully and contact us with any questions prior to ordering.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. You may use the carrier of your choice. We strongly recommend a service that has tracking available. Triple R assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged shipments.
- Cores will be credited back to the original method of payment upon receipt and inspection. We will release the funds within 48 business hours. However, please note some banks may take 5-7 business days to put the funds in your account. For fraud purposes credits can not be put back on any card other than the one that you originally used to place the purchase.
- Cores must be "like for like". You can not send back a core that does not match exactly what you purchased.
- Cores must be returned in the original manufacturers box (outside packaging, if shipped inside another box, is not required).
- Make sure to pack the core for return shipping well. Triple R will assume no liability for return shipping damage. Damaged cores may be subject to deductions from your refund or no credit at all depending on the manufacturers core policies.
- Cores for products that contain oil, anti-freeze or any other fluid must be fully drained and placed in a bag inside the box to ensure that no fluid leaks through the box. Any cores returned not drained will be subject to a fee of the lower of 25% of the price of the core or a max of $50,
- Cores must be rebuildable. A "good" core would be any core that exhibits only signs of normal use and no additional damage. Cores with broken or missing parts, including internally, will be subject to deductions from your refund or no credit at all depending on the manufacturers core policies. In the event that a core is unacceptable you will be contacted. You have the option to have the core returned to you at your cost.
- Some manufacturers require further specific rules. These include the following:
Bendix- Must be a genuine Bendix core.
Kitmasters- Can not have any damage to pulley or brackets.
Brake Shoes- May not have bent tables or webs, exhibit signs of rustjacking or any other condition that would cause the shoe to be unable to be relined.
- Cores must be returned within 90 days of receipt.
- Make sure to include a copy of your original invoice with your return. Additionally please write your order number on the included label or on the box itself.
If you have any questions regarding cores please contact us.