June 4, 2020
To our valued customers,
We have completed the re-opening of our building. So come on in! Social Distancing guidelines are listed below and posted in store. Please read and adhere to all procedures.
Also, after June 5th we will cease to operate curbside pickup.
In Store Shopping
For easy ordering that does not require in store shopping retail customers can order online and select 'pick up in store'. However, we understand sometimes you’re not sure what you need, the product isn't on our website yet or simply want to shop. We appreciate that and welcome customers back in our store. However there are some guidelines that must be followed for this to work:
- There will be a limit on the number of customers allowed in the store at all times. Customer access may be blocked until another customer leaves as needed. Customers may only enter and exit through our main front entrance. No one will be allowed in or out of our back door at any time!
- When entering our store all customers must wear a mask…NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There will be a table on your left as you enter. Please place any cores or items to match up on this table before proceeding. This is not a parts counter so please do not wait for assistance at this table. Continue through the store to the waiting area for the counter for assistance (see below).
- On the entrance table will be hand sanitizer available for use. We ask that all customers please sanitize their hands before proceeding through our store and touching product. At our discretion an employee may be assigned at this table to take a customer’s temperature.
- Our store will have a ONE WAY flow. This must be followed at all times. The floors will be clearly marked and if multiple customers are in the same aisle we require that you maintain social distancing guidelines.
- When you are ready for counter assistance please proceed to the que line and wait to be called to the next open counter space. Please maintain six foot spacing while in the line (our floors will be marked at six foot distances). Please do not proceed past the stop sign at the beginning of the que line until called.
- Assistance will only be available at one of the three front counter areas marked. Our side counter will not be available at this time.
- When your shopping is complete you may only exit via the directed flow.
Delivery Service (shop, wholesale and fleet customers only)
We are offering deliveries again. However, we will not be running as many trucks due to limited staff. Here’s how our limited contact delivery will work:
- Delivery times may be varied and may take longer than in the past.
- Our staff will not be entering any locations so all customers requesting delivery should speak to their salesman to arrange a drop off location that will ensure proper social distancing. Please have a forklift or an employee to assist drivers in unloading larger / heavier items while maintaining social distancing guidelines.
- There will not be any hot shot deliveries. If an order is of a hot nature we ask that you use our ‘call ahead pick-up’.
- We may not be able to do multiple deliveries to the same location in the same day depending on demand so please plan accordingly when ordering.
- If you have cores or returns please have them ready for the driver in a location outside of your facility. If they are heavy or a large quantity we ask that someone assist in loading while still maintaining social distance. Preferably with a forklift. Please note: We will not be making runs just to pick up cores or returns at this time. We will only pick them up at your delivery.
- All of our drivers will be wearing a mask and we request that anyone interacting with our drivers to please do the same.
- For the protection of our drivers we may not deliver to some locations based on virus hotspot locations or the inability to social distance.
We understand that these changes may make business more difficult. We apologize for any inconvenience these changes may cause and appreciate your cooperation. Please understand many of these changes are also for your protection and are required by the state. We hope all of our customers will continue to remain safe and healthy during this pandemic. We appreciate your business!