All Gray Equipment features FREE SHIPPING!*
GRAY MM-2000 Transmission Jack
This model features:
- Versatile...handles awkward components with ease, including transmissions, differentials, axle assemblies, power dividers and auxiliary boxes.
- Quick and easy setup...follow operation instructions to ensure ease of setup for handling components.
- Single person operation...no more time spent trying to find help removing heavy components.
- Hefty...1 metric ton (2,206-lb) capacity
- Rugged...designed and manufactured with Gray's high quality/low maintenance guarantee.
- Ratcheting brackets...secure the load fast.
- Precise...tilting head offers a wide range of side-to-side and for and aft tilt. Wrench controllable.
- Four - 4" steel swivel casters...allows easy maneuvering throughout the shop
Numerous Accessory and adapter kits available including DPF, Clutch, transmission pans and more!
Also available in Air Assisted Model MM-2000A/H
|Capacity||2,206 lbs||1,000.63 kg|
|Minimum Start Height||8″||20.32 cm|
|Maximum Lift Height||34″||86.36 cm|
|Power (Ram) Travel||26″||66.04 cm|
|Head Plate Dimension||11 1/2″ x 17″||29.21 cm x 43.18 cm|
|Tilt Side to Side||10°||10°|
|Overall Width||28 1/4″||71.76 cm|
|Overall Length||44 1/2″||113.03 cm|
|Handle Length||24 1/4″||62.23 cm|
|Caster Diameter||4″||10.16 cm|
|Shipping Weight||305 lbs||138.35 kg|
These are Genuine Gray and Made in the USA.
*NOTE: This product will be shipped LTL Freight. Additional cost for delivery if it is residential or you don't have a forklift to remove the product from the delivery truck. If applicable please ensure that you select the options needed prior to pressing "add to cart". If an option is not selected and UPS determines it is residential or that a liftgate is needed it will delay delivery.